Beth’s practice focuses on the trust and estates, business and real estate law arenas. She works with clients to implement tax-efficient estate plans and her experience includes drafting trusts, wills, real estate documents and other estate planning tools. Beth has established guardianships for people with disabilities and develop estate plans utilizing special needs and supplemental needs trusts to fulfill clients specific estate planning goals. In addition, she advises clients on business matters related to formations and buy-sell agreements.
Beth works with individuals and businesses alike to help them achieve their legal needs in the areas of trust and estates, business law and real estate.
- Develop and implement tax-efficient estate plans.
- Draft trusts, wills, real estate documents and other estate planning tools.
- Represent clients throughout the probate process.
- Advise clients on business needs including LLC formations and review buy-sell agreements.
- Organize, draft and submit guardianship documents to include drafting correspondence to the court and clients, answering clients’ guardianship questions and attending guardianship hearings.
- Complete Minnesota and Federal estate tax returns.
- Established guardianships for people with disabilities and develop estate plans utilizing special needs and supplemental needs trusts to fulfill clients specific estate planning goals.
- Drafting of estate plans for individuals and families at all levels of complexity, ranging in value from very modest to ultra-high net worth.
- Developing strategies to reduce or eliminate federal estate and gift taxes.
- Filing applications for tax exempt status of charities and foundations with the IRS and advising on other charitable planning techniques.
- “Estate Planning for Families with Special Needs Children” – Down Syndrome Parent Support Group, 2015 and 2016
- “End of Life Workshop” – Thrivent Financial 2015
- “Estate Planning Tools” – Hallberg Engineering 2016