Craig Stevenson is an attorney at DeWitt Ross & Stevens, where he practices in the areas of creditors’ rights, business bankruptcy and litigation. He represents debtors and creditors in all chapters of bankruptcy, foreclosures, receiverships, workouts, and state and federal litigation. As debtor’s counsel, Stevenson has assisted many types of businesses, including dealerships, manufacturing companies, commercial and residential rental properties, restaurants, hotels, and farms – as well as individuals – in Chapters 11 and 12. He has handled many complex cases for individuals under Chapters 7 and 13. He also represents secured and unsecured creditors in both bankruptcy and non-bankruptcy matters.
Stevenson has presented at a number of seminars, including those hosted by the State Bar of Wisconsin, the National Business Institute and the Western District of Wisconsin Bankruptcy Bar.
Classes & Seminars Taught
- Presenter/Author - 2015 Annual Bankruptcy Update - Western and Eastern District Seminars
- Panel Member - 11th Annual BICR Educational/Social Retreat (2016)
- Presenter/Author – 2016 American Bankruptcy Institute Central States Workshop
- Panel Member, Annual BICR Section Education Social Retreat "Mortgage Issues in Chapter 13: New RESPA Regulations, Mediation, and Cram Down" - State Bar of Wisconsin (2014)
- Presenter, "Mortgage Modification Mediation in the Western District of Wisconsin" - Western District Bankruptcy Bar (2013)
- Presenter, "Bankruptcy Litigation 101: Contested Motion Practice and Claims Litigation" - National Business Institute (2012)
- Panel Member, Annual Bankruptcy Update "Annual Case Law Review" - State Bar of Wisconsin (2012)