For better than 30 years, Kelley has successfully used his client-oriented approach while handling general civil litigation. His experience includes representation in major personal injury and product liability matters as well as business and commercial dispute resolution, and estate/probate litigations. Kelley also represents individuals in matters of matrimonial law including divorce, property divisions, support and child custody. He routinely represents businesses in contract and lease disputes and related complex commercial litigation, and is skilled in the handling of significant liquor liability and commercial liability claims.
With his extensive litigation experience, Kelley is certified as a Civil Trial Specialist by the MSBA and National Board of Trial Advocacy. He is also a qualified neutral for both arbitration and mediation in general civil litigations and the family law arena.
- 1.3 million dollar recovery concerning the wrongful death of a 13 year old passenger on a motorcycle.
- $680,000 verdict in a defective bicycle claim resulting in the partial loss of use of the client’s arm.
- $800,000 settlement of a claim against a municipality following a roadway crossing accident in which a pedestrian was seriously injured.
Awards & Recognitions
- Listed as a Leading American Attorney – Civil Ligation
- NBTA Civil Trial Advocacy Certified since 1996
- MSBA Civil Trial Specialist since 2001
Articles & Presentations
He is a frequent guest lecturer at legal education seminars.