The maze of new Healthcare regulations and Medicare audits can be a difficult place for healthcare providers to venture into on their own. Steven’s unique position of being both an attorney and a doctor of chiropractic allows him to combine his healthcare and legal knowledge to assist his clients traverse through the maze without hitting the dead ends.
This same combination allows clients of Steven, injured in accidents, to work with someone who has had first hand experience in the treatment of their type of injuries which allows him to fully understand their injuries and provide assistance and representation through the legal side of the recovery process.
Steven also assists companies and associations with government relations related issues and projects.
Steve assists Healthcare providers, Patients injured in accidents and companies and associations needing government relations assistance.
- One of five National Spokespersons for the American Chiropractic Association
- Chairman of the ACA Medicare audit defense taskforce
- Appointed to the Wisconsin Chiropractic Examination Board 2002 - 2011
Articles & Presentations
- "Preparing Your Office for Medicare Audits," ACA National Chiropractic Legislative Conference and Educational Symposium, Washington D.C., March 8, 2013.
- National Safety Council 1992
- Wisconsin Safety Council on several occasions
- Safety prevention programs to over 6000 representatives
- Quoted in many publications including Men's Health Magazine