Clients know that closing the deal is one of the best feelings in the world and for more than twenty years Troy has assisted his business and real estate clients in making this happen. Even in the most difficult circumstances, he draws upon his extensive knowledge, practical experience, sincere enthusiasm and sound judgment and partners with his clients to provide the advice and service necessary to achieve successful legal and business outcomes.
Troy’s value to his clients includes providing a host of corporate, transactional and commercial services, from drafting and reviewing contracts to assuring corporate compliance and governance matters to assisting in solving problems that arise in the everyday conduct of business.
Troy's clients range from large to small, but most often include local, regional and national businesses, start-up companies and family businesses in the service, technology, agriculture and manufacturing sectors, as well as non-profits. Troy has also provided real estate services for buyers, sellers, developers, landlords, tenants, contractors, subcontractors, insurance companies, non-profits, churches and individuals.
"Troy Mayne has been our point of contact at DeWitt Ross for many years and we initiate all our legal questions and concerns with him. We have defaulted to Troy because he responds quickly, understands our business and can readily empathize with the situation at hand. His experience base and professionalism are highly respected as are his referrals to others within DeWitt. We consider Troy to be a proven and valuable resource to our company." - Randy Trachte, President, Trachte Inc.
- Represented local regional manufacturer in acquiring real estate and securing land use and permit approvals necessary for construction of new manufacturing facility.
- Represented national retailer in securing land use and development approvals for construction of innovative new retail facility.
- Represented landowner in controversial property sale to national retailer.
- Conducted over 200 closings for local non-profit housing organization during the past twenty years.
- Engaged in multi-state construction lien filing practice for numerous Wisconsin-based construction clients.
- Provided legal services for acquisition, development and disposition of numerous parish locations for religious organizations.
- Advised individuals in a complex real estate acquisition and disposition, including the grant of a conservation easement that provided income tax benefits to clients and preserved unique waterfront property.
- Past and continuing representation of condominium association owners on governance and legal issues.
- Contract negotiations and closings on purchases and sales of numerous business entities.
- Continue to serve as general counsel for businesses, providing advice and solutions for contract and business problems in partnership with management.